Free Guide for Speakers & Presenters.
We’ve had to explore new ways of doing things during the pandemic. Speaking or presenting online is one of them. As virtual events go mainstream, and hybrid continues to be a popular option, Speakers and Presenters are adjusting to the “new normal” of looking into the camera instead of being on site in the same room with their audience.
What you will discover in this guide:
- What you need to do to increase more visibility and reach the next time you speak or present at a virtual or hybrid event.
- Discover what “The 7C’s of Effective Engagement” are and how to leverage them to get results that you want.
- Get pro tips on how to transform your audience from spectators to participants
- What you can do to crush those boring talks or presentations!
- Notes and/or worksheet pages to write down your own ideas.
Consider downloading the guide IF:
- You’re a Speaker or Presenter who is looking to level up your speaking game (especially at virtual or hybrid events).
- You host, organize, facilitate or lead online meetings or virtual events and are responsible for booking Speakers and/or Presenters (this will help you choose the ideal virtual Speaker or Presenter for your event).
- You’re someone who attends online meetings or virtual events on a regular basis (and may be interested to speak or present at these types of events in the future).